“Why you drink rosé wine? Do you like it?”
Fortunately, rosé wine it is not considered a feminine wine anymore. Also if some “dinosaurs” think that rosé is a wine without its own identity.
What I really love about rosé is the delicate aromas and especially the infinities shades of colors. Like one French winemaker said:
“The beauty of rosé wine begins first of all with color”
“So tell us the reasons to drink rosé wine”
Here we are, 5 reasons to drink rosé:
- VERSATILE. Don’t know which wine you want to pair for your next meal? Rosé is always a good and great solution. Guaranteed. From the aperitif to the whole meal.
- EASY TO DRINK. Some “experts” think the wine is too easy to drink so doesn’t make it is a good wine. I do not agree. Like my Enology Professor said: “Guys, we can talk about the votes, the judgements, medals, prizes of which the wine can win. If you really want to understand if a wine is good, during a dinner of 2-3 persons, the bottle should finish very easily.” My professor was right, the wine is a symbol of conviviality. The wine is the main character but not for this reason alone, it wants to stay in the center of the attentions. A wine easy to drink is a wine that accompanies the conversation, it is not the center of it.
- INFINITY SHADES OF COLOURS. Consider that you need one more hour of maceration and you can have rosé wine of another shade. What a fantastic wine. From a pale color to the cherries color, it is difficult and beautiful at the same time watching the infinity shades of rosé wine.
- LESS CALORIES THAN RED WINE. According to science, rosé wine has less calories than the red wine. Another good reason to drink rosé, hmm?
- Have you ever tried a rosé like basis for cocktails? This trend is increasing. At the beginning, I was skeptical about that, but when I tried some rosé cocktails, I was enthusiastic. Any advice? I found some recipes on internet:
Heidi: rosé wine like base, a drop of gin, apple juice, cranberry and few drops of Assenzio.
Pink Cocktail: rosé wine, strawberries, vodka, grapefruit juice and syrup.
Margarita of rosé wine: rosé wine, white tequila, triple sec, lime and salt.
The list is really great, get excited and have fun.
And you, why are you drinking rosé?